平成19年9月29日土曜日

actress pitts

21 September 2007 - Brad Pitt has praised partner Angelina Jolie for being an "amazing" mother.

The 43-year-old actor - who has three adopted children, six-year-old Maddox, three-year-old Pax, and two year-old Zahara, as well as a 15-month-old biological daughter, Shiloh, with the actress - says his family are blessed.

He said: "One of the things I'm most happy about for my kids, is that they have a mother who, I think, is amazing."

The 'Ocean's Thirteen' star added his children always cheer him up if he is feeling down.

He told ABC's 'Good Morning America': "They say the funniest things I've ever heard. They're the funniest people I've ever met."

Pitt also revealed playing Jesse James in 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford' brought back memories of his childhood, as him and his character both grew up in Missouri.

He said: "He's from the same area that I'm from. I was surprised how much that meant to me in the end, to do something that had a connection with home."

The actor says the role made him reflect on the "congenital sadness" of the region.

He added: "It's something that I feel in my grandparents, in the people I've met, in a Southern way of life. It's something pervasive, an undercurrent that I think Christianity answers."

(C) BANG Media International

And they're looking for a girl this time. Sources say that Brad and Ang are desperate to find another girl in order to help Zahara feel more settled within the family.

And along with adopting a child from Burma, Jolie hopes to increase the aid to the troubled country. "Angelina feels she is barely making a dent in the suffering she sees throughout the Third World as she travels incognito to different countries as a United Nations representative. She's in talks to go into Burma and help with students and AIDS victims who are suffering terribly."

The Girl Interrupted actress says that the new addition to their family will create even more diversity for the Jolie-Pitts. "I want to create a rainbow family. That's children of different religions and cultures, from different countries. I believe I'm meant to find my children in the world somewhere and not necessarily have them genetically. I like to think with every adoption I'm saving another child from an orphanage."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム